Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts Semi Senior|
|Salary:||18000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Greenwood|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 17:01|
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join our growing team, with an opportunity to progress and develop at a fantastic firm offering full study support if required.
We are a 2 partner firm of accountants based in North Leeds with a solid client base operating across a variety of sectors.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis, including preparation of VAT returns.
- Organising and monitoring work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Report directly to a Manager / Partner.
- Working and liaising with other team members to provide high-quality client service.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Supervision, training and generally supporting trainee accounts staff.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of practice experience.
- AAT qualified and/or ideally in the early stages of studying towards further professional accounting qualifications (ACCA/ACA.)
- Experience in using Xero, Sage or IRIS is essential.
- Be able to work as part of a team whilst taking responsibility for a portfolio of work, delegating where necessary.
- An excellent communicator.
The firm offers an attractive salary, excellent career prospects, pension and free parking. The working hours are 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
The position is based in our North Leeds office, there is no opportunity to work remotely.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 50 Outsourcing & Management Accounts Semi Senior
30000 - 40000 + Study + Benefits + Progression
Audit Semi Senior
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Tax Semi Senior / Senior
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum