Accounts Receivable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Summer Seath|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 18:08|
Accounts Receivable Manager Job
Are you looking for your next exciting role in a busy, successful Finance team?
Your new company
An Exciting new opportunity for an AR/Revenue Manager within a successful manufacturing company based in Kendal.
The AR/Revenue Manager will work in conjunction with the Accounts Payable Manager to highlight any inefficiencies and improvements that can be made.
Your new role
- To support & mentor the Invoicing and credit control team in the day-to-day running of the function
- Responsibility to manage resources to ensure the company meets deadlines for month end cut-off
- Ensure all credit control areas are being reviewed on a regular basis and action any problematic invoices to reduce company debtors.
- Ensuring the credit control ledger is regularly distributed to operational management (at least fortnightly) with any problem accounts being highlighted on a more regular basis
- Ensure all relevant job information is stored and maintained correctly.
What you'll need to succeed
- An excellent working knowledge across a range of clerical, secretarial and administrative functions
- Experience within a similar role
- Microsoft software knowledge i.e. Excel, outlook, internet explorer
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with external customers
- Team player
- Experience managing a team is desirable
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of £40,000 to £42,000.
- A great opportunity to work within a repeatable company based in Kendal.
- Free Parking
- Excellent Company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you have relevant experience and would like to see a full job specification please email or call 01524 532330.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's