Accounts Manager - Top 100 Firm
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager - Top 100 Firm|
|Location:||North East London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:42|
Top 100 Firm - North London
£50,000 - £60,000 + corporate benefits package
Are you looking to join a firm where you will be assisting the Partners with growing the business?
An outstanding opportunity within a Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants has recently arisen for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager to join a highly reputable practice, based in North/East London.
This award-winning firm has been established for more than 60 years and have developed themselves as a true market leader in a variety of different sectors.
Due to growth of the firm and winning new business, they are looking to expand their Accounts team with a technically strong, motivated Accounts Manager.
This is a great opportunity to take on a varied client portfolio spanning across a range of sectors and size - including Not-for-profit and Commercial.
What are the benefits to you?
- Varied client portfolio to manage, giving you well-rounded exposure in accounts preparation
- Fantastic progression prospects, with the opportunity to grow the team
- Excellent work/life balance incentives - 9am - 5:30pm culture rolled out across the firm
- Group Private Pension
- 20 - 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Monthly & quarterly social events - summer parties, Christmas parties, volunteering days
- A relaxed and mature work environment - smart/casual dress code
Your main duties/responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Acting as the ambassador for the firm, being the main point of contact to clients
- Arranging and attending client meetings to build and sustain relationships
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Managing a small team of Accounts Trainees/Seniors, acting as their mentor
- Assisting in winning new business, attending networking events and helping the firm grow
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CA Qualification
- Strong experience in accounts and tax preparation/return
- Excellent management skills, with prior experience leading a small team
- Proven experience managing a client portfolio
- Advanced IT Skills - Excel, Sage, Xero, CCH
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or you wish to find out more please call Saman on 020 7019 8845, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Senior – Top 60 West End Firm
40000 - 45000
Small Firm Accounts Manager – New office of Established firm
42000 - 50000
Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm - Reading
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Small Firm Accounts & Audit Manager / General Practice Manager
45000 - 50000
Senior Accounts Manager - West End Accountancy Firm
£50000 - £70000 per annum