Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + working from home|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 18:22|
Accounts Manager job Top 10 Firm Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA Working from home
Your new company
This Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants has an unrivalled client base covering all sectors, from owner manages businesses to start up companies, schools and charities, listed companies, groups and subsidiaries. They operate from up to date and state of the art offices in central Guildford and a technology minded Firm. They are currently operating a working from home office due to the Covid pandemic, and there will be flexible working options when it is safe to return to offices.
Your new role
- Manage resources within the team to provide clients an excellent level of service
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service
- Have overview of management and statutory accounts processes, including hand on work when needed
- Set budgets and be aware of the commercial aspects of clients' business, offering advice as needed
- Arrange staffing timetables, ensuring that there is enough resources to complete jobs to deadlines and within budgets
- Planning and completion of management accounts, statutory accounts, VAT returns and other related assignments.
- Prepare proposals for new client work, attend client meetings and develop relationships with clients
- Onboard new clients as needed, ensuring they are embedded into the portfolio with necessary staffing arrangements made
- Monitor staff performance, carrying out appraisals and ensuring feedback is given, with appropriate training received as needed
- Review monthly and quarterly management accounts & related files prepared by members in the team.
- Review un-audited statutory accounts & related files prepared by members in the team.
- Support other managers within the team with various administrative tasks and projects that arise from time to time.
- Support Senior Manager in role and act as second in command to manage the staff teams and client portfolio, as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA, CA or ICAS qualified, or equivalent, with current experience of managing a team. You will have managed a portfolio of clients previously and be able to demonstrate service levels provided to clients. You will have excellent communication skills to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders alike. Significant experience in management and statutory accounts to be a technical expert on subject matters as needed.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent package of variable benefits along with a competitive salary up to £60,000. Flexible working options available with initial 100% working from home. Offices are situated within a 5 minute walk of Guildford train station, on-site parking is not available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Senior - Top 10
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + working from home
Accounts Senior – Top 20 firm
44000 - 48000 + Benefits + Excellent Progression
Transaction Services - Associate Director Top 10 Firm
£55000 - £85000 per annum
Top 10 Statutory Accounts Senior – Caseware experience
40000 - 43000 + Benefits
Accounts Senior - Technology lead accountancy firm
£23000 - £37000 per annum