Accounts Manager - Practice
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager - Practice|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Free parking and competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blyth|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 17:17|
Accountancy Practice - Accounts Manager - Up to £45,000
Your new company
Your new company is an outstanding, award winning accountancy practice in Sheffield, covering a range of clients from varied backgrounds.
Your new role
We are seeking to appoint an Accounts Manager to the team, either from a qualified or qualified by experience background, with experience of all round practice accountancy, providing guidance and support to junior and less experienced members of the team.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Review year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Review corporation tax computations
- Review audited accounts
- Maintain standardised processes and procedures within the department
- Attend and contribute to regular department manager meetings
- Responsible for looking after a portfolio of clients and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of staff
- Give appropriate feedback within the department
- Review work in progress on own portfolio and ensure bills are sent in a timely manner
- Review recovery rates on own portfolio
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either qualified/qualified by experience with strong experience of leading and supporting less experienced staff members. Due to this being a key requirement, you must have previous experience of managing and developing staff.
What you'll get in return
You'll be working for an award winning and leading organisation within Sheffield, with free onsite parking and a competitive salary range of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
There are good progression opportunities at this larger sized practice and a chance to be part of a collaborative and close-knit team, in a place where people enjoy working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Manager Practice Accountant
Tax Manager - Advisory Practice
Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
Assistant Practice Manager - Excellent Independent firm
£34000 - £39000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager
Client Accounts Manager
38000 - 48000