£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + working from home
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accounts Manager job 6 Partner Firm Guildford Surrey Work remotely ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is an independent, forward thinking, 6 Partner firm on the outskirts of Guildford. They have modern offices and on-site parking, however, they are operating remotely at this time. Plans to move to a hybrid working culture in the future. There is a new opportunity for you to join the team in a managerial capacity
Your new role
- Assist the Partners in managing their portfolios of clients in mixed general practice work.
- Help delegate workflow to team members
- Ensure work is completed to client deadlines and management of job rota
- Be first level review of completed work before partner sign off
- Work on a mixed portfolio of clients including international companies, large UK retailers, owner managed businesses and limited companies.
- Clients range from £1mln to £50mln turnover
- Max audit is 20% per year
- Be involved in all parts of work stream including fee proposals, reconciliation issues, data analytics, financial proposals to clients on advisory basis, management accounting and statutory financial statements
- Assist with ad hoc tax work for the tax Partner as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified equivalent with post qualification experience. You may be an assistant manager or supervisor in your current role, or have reached the ceiling for progression at your current Firm. Some team management or supervision experience is required. Experience with Caseware or IRIS would be beneficial but not imperative.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience. Flexible working options available. Core hours are 10am to 4.30pm to allow more flexibility. on site parking, showers available for cycle to work schemes or lunchtime activity sessions. Further benefits available on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.