|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Elouise Virgo|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 16:39|
The SRC-Time team are local experts in all matters Taxation, Corporate Finance and Accounting. Due to success, we have an exciting new opportunity to recruit an Accountant to join our forward thinking, customer focused team based in Brighton.
You will have previously worked within a practice environment and are confident to undertake a variety of finance duties whilst working on a mixed portfolio including sole trader, partnerships, and limited companies from a range of industries. This opportunity would suit a professional and confident individual who is eager to develop within a supportive friendly environment.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Organise and run a portfolio of 100-200 clients
- Ensuring all portfolio submissions and deadlines are met
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited companies, LLPs, Charities and management service companies
- Preparation of corporation, personal and partnership tax computations and returns
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Keeping up to date with the latest tax and accounting laws, rules and regulations
- Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in accountancy and tax to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for clients.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Develop ongoing, effective relationships with clients, liaising in person and via electronic correspondence.
- Providing support and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Audit experience, dealing in planning, fieldwork and completion as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice
- Previous Audit experience
- Relevant accounting/bookkeeping qualifications or qualified by experience
- Good working knowledge & experience of accounting software, in particular Sage & Xero
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Great people and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- Great work ethic and eye for detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South West London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Competitive Salary + Benefits
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + working from home
Accounts Manager (Practice)
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum