|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Location:||Ashby de la Zouch|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 10:02|
Job Title: Accounts Manager
As an Accounts Manager/ Assistant Manager at our Ashby Office, you will be a forward-thinking Accounts manager who can look after and drive forward a portfolio consisting of key clients by offering accounting and tax planning solutions.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Manager/ Assistant Manager at our Ashby Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional service to clients on a cost effective and timely basis.
- Respond to client and third parties’ queries in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff.
- Monitor progress against tight deadlines i.e. company reporting, P11d's, tax returns.
As an Accounts Manager/ Assistant Manager at our Ashby Office, you will be/have:
- Experienced accountant, ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified.
- Track record of managing the production of accounts for sole trader`s, partnerships and limited Ability to review and complete accounts files quickly and efficiently.
- Able to review and complete personal tax returns quickly and efficiently
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong active listening skills
- Experience in supervising/training junior members of staff.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and ideas generation ability.
- Strong marketing, networking and business development skills
- Pro-active management skills, resulting in high performance teams
Essential: Minimum of 3 years Accounts experience within a Practice environment
Desirable: Experience at manager level within a Practice environment
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Gemma Peach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's