|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:26|
As an Accounts Manager at our Peterborough Office you will need to be forward thinking and able to look after and drive forward a varied portfolio of clients, to include agricultural clients.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Manager at our Peterborough Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional service to clients on a cost effective and timely basis.
- Responding to client and third-party queries in a timely manner.
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff.
- Identifying business and tax planning opportunities and implement solutions.
- Monitoring progress against tight deadlines i.e. company reporting, P11d's, tax returns.
As an Accounts Manager at our Peterborough Office, your skills and qualifications will need to include:
- Ability to review and complete accounts files quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to review and complete personal tax returns quickly and efficiently.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and ideas generation ability.
- Strong marketing, networking and business development skills.
Desirable: ICAEW or ACCA qualification or Qualified by Experience
Essential: Minimum of 3 years Accounts experience within a Practice environment
Desirable: Experience at manager level within a Practice environment
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
35000 - 40000
Audit & Accounts Manager
45000 - 52000
Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Audit & Accounts Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum