£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
16 days ago
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Accounts Executive to join our Truro based Corporate and Business Services team.
You will work with and advise a broad portfolio of owner-managed business clients and will have the opportunity to make a real difference to your client’s businesses.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
This position can offer a clear progression path and the opportunity to progress to Manager level quickly.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 Best Accounting Firm's to Work For, Bishop Fleming has ambitious growth plans.
Working for one of the South West’s leading employers, you will have the chance to develop your career further with the support of an approachable and forward thinking senior management team.
Responsible for the delivery of a range of compliance related services, you will build long standing relationships with your clients ensuring that you become a trusted advisor and actively contribute towards the success of their businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
- Identifying and delivering advisory services that may benefit your clients. This may include areas such as cloud accounting and systems support, Making Tax Digital as well as corporate and personal tax planning
- Participate in business development activities
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – study support can be offered if required
- Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Ally Allington; Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.