|Job Title:||Accounts Associate|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 17:25|
Bristol or Bath
We are looking for an ambitious Accounts Associate to join our expanding Corporate and Business Services team. This role can be based from either our Bristol or Bath offices.
You will work with and advise a broad portfolio of owner-managed business clients and will have the opportunity to make a real difference to your client’s businesses.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop your career within one the UK’s most forward- thinking accountancy practices.
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and ranked 4.6/5* on Glassdoor, you will be part of a business that recognises the importance of offering a healthy work/life balance to its people.
If you choose to be based in Bristol, you will be working from our brand-new flagship office which is designed with agile and flexible working firmly in mind.
Responsible for the delivery of a range of compliance related services, you will build long standing relationships with your clients ensuring that you become a trusted advisor and actively contribute towards the success of their businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
- Identifying and delivering advisory services that may benefit your clients. This may include areas such as cloud accounting and systems support, Making Tax Digital as well as corporate and personal tax planning
There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA Part Qualified (or equivalent) – study support can be offered if required
- Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
- A commercial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities where additional advisory services may benefit clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Angela Appiah Shippey; Director or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's