Accounts Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Mare|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 10:53|
We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Accounts Assistant Manager. This is a key position based out of the London office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for those clients including finalisation meetings.
- Carry out complex aspects of work including preparing the final output of an engagement.
- Maintain close contact with clients throughout engagements to ensure continuing good relations and the effective completion of work.
- Take responsibility for the invoicing of client work. Monitors time spent on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business. Deal with any client queries.
- Assist in the on-job training and development of junior staff. Prepare and discuss staff performance reports and contributes to staff appraisals.
- Bring to the attention of partners opportunities to promote additional services to existing and potential clients.
- Promotes the full range of services available to existing and potential clients.
- Assist with business development.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE
- Experience working in General Practice
- Comprehensive accounting experience and strong knowledge of; FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 102 1A
- Knowledge of; Corporate Taxation, Personal Taxation, VAT
- Organise and self-manage workload
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Top 10 Outsourcing & Accounts Assistant Manager – Live role
45000 - 50000
Audit and Accounts Manager
Client Accounts Manager
38000 - 48000
Audit & Accounts Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £48000 per annum