0 - 0
13 days ago
We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Accounts Assistant Manager. This is a key position based out of the London office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for those clients including finalisation meetings.
- Carry out complex aspects of work including preparing the final output of an engagement.
- Maintain close contact with clients throughout engagements to ensure continuing good relations and the effective completion of work.
- Take responsibility for the invoicing of client work. Monitors time spent on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business. Deal with any client queries.
- Assist in the on-job training and development of junior staff. Prepare and discuss staff performance reports and contributes to staff appraisals.
- Bring to the attention of partners opportunities to promote additional services to existing and potential clients.
- Promotes the full range of services available to existing and potential clients.
- Assist with business development.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE
- Experience working in General Practice
- Comprehensive accounting experience and strong knowledge of; FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 102 1A
- Knowledge of; Corporate Taxation, Personal Taxation, VAT
- Organise and self-manage workload
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders