Accounts Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 17:37|
Work with clients below the audit threshold, providing financial and statutory reporting services.
Large accountancy firm.
This large accountancy firm's Accounts team works primarily with clients below the audit threshold, providing financial and statutory reporting services.
Support SMEs to maximise growth potential and also offer additional services through broader service line offerings, such as Tax, Growth Services and Wealth Advisory.
- Act as a point of contact to clients, with a view to building up your own client portfolio
- Responsibility for all aspects of accounts compilations for Partnerships, LLPs and small and micro companies under the audit threshold (FRS 102 S1A and FRS105)
- Opportunities to attend and participate in client meetings
- Work with internal teams such as tax, growth finance and audit to maximise clients' service offering
- Either qualified (ACCA or ACA) or qualified by experience
- Experience of working in a practice environment (minimum criteria)
- A genuine interest in clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
£37,000 plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Top 10 Outsourcing & Accounts Assistant Manager – Live role
45000 - 50000
Audit and Accounts Manager
Client Accounts Manager
38000 - 48000
Audit & Accounts Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £48000 per annum