Accounts and Tax Senior- Excellent Firm of Accountants
|Job Title:||Accounts and Tax Senior- Excellent Firm of Accountants|
|Contact Name:||Tristan Finch|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 13:31|
Band new opportunity being recruited via video technology. Michael Page are representing an excellent local firm of accountants based near Tonbridge who are looking for an experienced Accounts and Tax Senior to join their team. They are offering a highly competitive salary and remuneration package.
Our client drives success by putting their clients first. They are firm believers of delivering excellent customer service, which will then pave the way for future business and everlasting relationships. They are one of the market leaders in their field and offer an excellent work life balance.
Joining as an Accounts Senior in the firms offices near Tonbridge, you will take responsibility for the provision of accounts and tax preparation and advisory services for a loyal and well established portfolio of clients.
This is a position that allows an experienced Accountant to acquire operational and leadership experience whilst maintaining their client-facing and hands-on accounting responsibilities. It is a varied roel that will typically include:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, Corporation Tax computations and Self-Assessment Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients and HNWIs.
- Supporting the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- Training, coaching and mentoring apprentices and Junior Accountants
- Supporting the Managers and Directors with all operational matters within the practice
- Quality control and file reviews of colleagues
Candidates will have experience in the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3+ years experience working within an accountancy practice
- Previous UK Accounts and tax preparation experience is essential
- Willing to engage with Clients
- Experience of IRIS or a similar software.
For this Senior Accountant role near Tonbridge , our client are offering a very competitive salary between £40,000- £60,000 depending on experience. As your experience grows there may be the opportunity to complete your qualifications and gain broader experience within the firm. Please contact Tristan Finch on 01622 604534 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Accounts and Tax
80000 - 85000 + Benefits
Accounts and Tax Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Accounts Senior - Technology lead accountancy firm
£23000 - £37000 per annum
Accounts Supervisor – Medium size firm
£43000 + Benefits + Progression
Audit and Accounts Senior
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum