Accounts and Audit Supervisor
|Job Title:||Accounts and Audit Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Nicholls|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 17:20|
Accounts & Audit Supervisor - Central London based Accountancy Firm - Competitive Salary
Your new company
An established accountancy firm in Central London are seeking an Accounts & Audit Supervisor to join the teams growing team. The accountancy firm provides a number of accounting, audit and tax advice services to a number of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Your new role
In your new role as an Accounts & Audit Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of full statutory accounts, communicate with the client to clear all queries and ability to consider tax planning opportunities
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computation and CT600 returns
- Prior experience of bookkeeping to an excellent level and experience of bookkeeping software such as Xero, Sage etc
- Must have experience in leading audits, meaning you have been the most senior person working on the audit other than the Manager/Partner.
- Experience in training junior staff both on accounts and audit, including delegating work down and ongoing review/support
- Experience in preparing management accounts/reporting including preparation and review of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Have experience of taking responsibility and accountability for smaller SME clients and have an awareness of running a small portfolio.
- Experience of managing and meeting deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a proven track record of providing an audit and accounts preparation service to a number of clients. Due to the nature of the work excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with benefits. The accountancy firm offers flexible working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Supervisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday + pension
Audit and Accounts Senior
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Audit and Accounts
Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Manager
£35000 - £48000 per annum + Plus Benefits