Accounts and Audit Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts and Audit Senior|
|Salary:||to £42,000 plus great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2020 15:15|
Our client has become a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants servicing clients primarily in Surrey, SW and Central London across a diverse range of business sectors.
The individual will be responsible for the audit process and accounts preparation for a range of OMBs including some Charities and LLPs. The clients vary in size up to a turnover in excess of £50 million per annum.
You will be self motivated, able to work without significant supervision and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Reporting to one of the Partners the role will include the following duties:
- All aspects of planning, running & delivering client audits through to completion stage (40% of time)
- Statutory Accounts Preparation and other project work (60% of time)
- Supervise, train and develop more junior staff
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
Technical/personal requirements are as follows:
- Newly qualified ACA with very strong Audit skills through to completion stage
- Up to date technical experience including knowledge of Clarity ISAs
- Experience of dealing with junior members of staff
- You will be an individual who can offer commercial solutions to both the organisation and your client portfolio
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to enjoy attractive career prospects in a company which looks after its staff both in terms of career and benefits and remuneration.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment agency and business. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's