25000 - 34000
Audit Senior 11.12
9 days ago
Accounts and Audit Senior
Flax Bourton, Nr Bristol (with travel to client sites)
Are you a qualified ACA or ACCA accounting professional? Are you a semi senior looking to progress your career with an established business? If so, we want to hear from you.
Established in 1969, Burton Sweet are a leading provider of accounting, personal tax and business support services. We are passionate about delivering a high-quality service to our client base which includes individuals and businesses, from start-ups to well-established group practices.
As our business continues to experience planned growth, we are now seeking an Accounts and Audit Senior to join us just outside Bristol in Flax Bourton. Our Bristol office has a mixed portfolio and is a charity centre of excellence, including many charity audit cases.
- Salary of up to £33,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 4% pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Free parking
- Holiday allowance (increasing by up to five days with time served)
Fostering a positive, challenging and rewarding work environment, we have a strong focus on investing in our people and will support you to progress professionally.
You will have the chance to work alongside a passionate team who are striving to offer specialist services and sector excellences, differentiating on client service.
As an Accounts and Audit Senior, you will deliver a high-quality accounting and auditing service to clients.
Reporting to an Accounts and Audit Manager, you will:
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Review and prepare financial accounts
- Conduct audits and examinations of company and charity accounts
- Complete basic tax return preparation work
- Review the work of junior team members
To join us as an Accounts and Audit Senior, the essential skills and experience you’ll need are:
- Previous audit experience, working at a semi senior level for at least one year
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideally, you will have significant audit experience, working at a senior level for at least three years, but this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Accounts Senior, Client Accountant, Audit Senior, Auditor, Accounts Senior or Senior Auditor.
Burton Sweet is a equal opportunities employer, valuing diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Working hours: 35 hours per week