Accounts and Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts and Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Breed|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 09:19|
A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm of chartered accountants based in their Chelmsford office.
My client is a reputable firm with a well-established client base. Having grown organically over the last 10 years they have recently achieved Top 100 status and have a strong presence across the London, Essex and Suffolk areas. They are now looking to recruit an Accounts and Audit Manager to join the firm and help lead the team with providing an excellent level of service to their clients. Reporting in to the Partners, duties the main duties of the role are:
- Management of the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts
- Review of year-end statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Review of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Assisting clients with queries and advising clients where necessary
- Responsible for management and training of trainee and newly qualified staff
- Assisting Directors with ad hoc projects
- Proactively building a network of professional contacts
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career. The ideal candidate will fully qualified (ACA/ACCA), with at least 5 years practice experience within practice to include relevant audit experience. strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service.
This is a client facing role, so the successful candidate will have proven business development skills, you will manage a portfolio of clients as well as staff from trainees through to Seniors.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to progress their career with a fast paced, dynamic firm. If you feel this role is for you, please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's