Accounts & Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts & Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£36000 - £44000|
|Contact Name:||Peter Macdonald|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 15:51|
My client is looking for an Accounts and Audit Manager to join their firm. This is a profitable small Independent Accountancy firm with an office in West Yorkshire. They have a good quality client base of OMB’s, and it is a friendly working environment.
- Mainly involves the management of a portfolio of private limited company clients with approximately 75% non-audit work and 25% audit work.
- The firm has a small number of audits with the largest having a turnover of £30m and the role requires the management of these.
- Progression to Partner is a possibility with this role, due to the impending retirement of one of the Partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm with a clear route up to Partner.
- Strong general practice experience
- Capable of managing trading company audits
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Good IT skills, experience of IRIS accounts preparation and corporation tax preferred
- Hands on role, capable of working unsupervised
- The firm will also consider candidates at Audit Senior level.
For a confidential discussion about this appointment, please call Director Peter Macdonald ACA on 07990 977438. You can also click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's