Accounting Policy & Technical Manager (Home Based)
|Job Title:||Accounting Policy & Technical Manager (Home Based)|
|Salary:||Up to £56000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 11:25|
In this role, you will contribute to best practice accounting standards and guidance in local government, accounting, charities accounting, internal audit and public financial management and governance.
This professional accountancy body is an exciting, varied and rewarding place to work.
A qualified accountant is required to work as a Technical Manager in a respected Policy and Technical team.
This role will include:
- Providing an expert research resource which underpins the basis for guidance, best practice frameworks, publications, commentary and thought leadership.
- Developing and writing policy positions, standards, professional guidance, publications, commentary and thought leadership pieces.
- Contributing to a proactive programme of policy and technical development which positions this organisation as a leading provider of audit and public financial management expertise.
- Providing a professional secretariat function to the international advisory panel.
- Qualified accountant
- A good knowledge of the public finance profession and those working in governments more widely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technical expertise and practical experience of supporting communities of professional practice.
- Salary up to £56,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 10% employer's pension contribution
- Home-based working is possible
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's