Accounting & Financial Reporting Director - Top 10 firm
|Job Title:||Accounting & Financial Reporting Director - Top 10 firm|
|Salary:||£80000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:40|
Are you a Senior Manager or Director with a passion for providing high quality accounting and financial reporting advisory assignments to your clients? Do you enjoy leading a team and generating new clients through business development and marketing initiatives? If so, this exciting role for a firm with arguably the best service offering in this market could be for you!
As a Director you will be responsible for providing leadership to the team and managing a portfolio of accounting clients; planning, monitoring, reviewing work of junior members. You will also take responsibility and lead on businesses development and marketing initiatives generating new fees for the stream.
- Management of a portfolio of group and non-listed clients, supported by Senior Managers or Managers on larger assignments
- Acting as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups within the firm
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Acting as a mentor to team members and providing coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of potential new clients and projects in their own right in order to grow fees
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent
- have significant experience of delivering accounting services to major clients including clients with international interests.
- be able to manage and develop staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, and recruiting.
- demonstrate proven ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work and significantly increase profits.
- have a well-established professional network
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm - London
£43000 - £48000 per annum
Outsourcing Assistant Manager - Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £57000 per annum
Audit Manager - Top 40 Accountancy Firm - Hampshire
Up to £55000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £45000 per annum