Accounting & Financial Reporting Director - Top 10 firm
|Job Title:||Accounting & Financial Reporting Director - Top 10 firm|
|Salary:||£80000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:46|
Are you a Senior Manager or Director with a passion for providing high quality accounting and financial reporting advisory assignments to your clients? Do you enjoy leading a team and generating new clients through business development and marketing initiatives? If so, this exciting role for a firm with arguably the best service offering in this market could be for you!
As a Director you will be responsible for providing leadership to the team and managing a portfolio of accounting clients; planning, monitoring, reviewing work of junior members. You will also take responsibility and lead on businesses development and marketing initiatives generating new fees for the stream.
- Management of a portfolio of group and non-listed clients, supported by Senior Managers or Managers on larger assignments
- Acting as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups within the firm
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Acting as a mentor to team members and providing coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of potential new clients and projects in their own right in order to grow fees
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent
- have significant experience of delivering accounting services to major clients including clients with international interests.
- be able to manage and develop staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, and recruiting.
- demonstrate proven ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work and significantly increase profits.
- have a well-established professional network
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 10 firm of Accountants
Top 10 Audit Senior – Live role
44000 - 50000 + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Manager – Corporate Clients
55000 - 65000
Senior Financial Accounting Manager
City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + £7k car/cash allowance, 15% Bonus