Accounting Advisory Assistant Manager - top 10 firm, London
|Job Title:||Accounting Advisory Assistant Manager - top 10 firm, London|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 18:51|
Accounting advisory projects undertaken are varied in nature and include application of new standards, group reorganisations, GAAP conversions (IFRS and UK GAAP), IPO support, controls testing, expert witness work, providing ad hoc opinions on the application of GAAP and other general financial reporting assignments.
In this client-focussed, commercial accounting advisory team in a top 10 firm, you will work in a role that involves financial reporting advisory, transactions and business advisory services.
Act as an accounting, financial reporting and business advisory expert to a mix of scale up businesses, established OMBs and large, listed international groups across a variety of sectors. The role involves working with a client's finance team on a range of advisory projects and often, as an output, preparing a detailed report of findings.
Projects undertaken are varied in nature and include application of new standards, group reorganisations, GAAP conversions (IFRS and UK GAAP), IPO support, controls testing, expert witness work, providing ad hoc opinions on the application of GAAP and other general financial reporting assignments.
- To contribute to a range of advisory projects focussed on financial reporting matters;
- To research technical issues and develop arguments to solve client's problems;
- To write and provide input into the preparation of high-quality technical reports and presentations;
- To build strong working relationships with clients and other teams within the firm; and
- To assist with business development activities and support the wider team in the delivery of its growth strategy.
- ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Expert financial reporting skillset under IFRS and UK GAAP, with experience of applying these principles in complex situations.
- Experience of preparing, reviewing or auditing multi-currency consolidation models (would be beneficial).
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills and a desire to learn and share in the team's development in this area.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accounting Advisory Services , Assistant Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + Benefits
Tax Advisory Assistant Manager
Top 10 Audit Manager / Audit Senior Manager
65000 - 85000 + Bonus + Benefits
Financial Reporting Advisory Assistant Manager
£Competitive + Benefits
Tax Advisory Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum