Accountant/Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Accountant/Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 13:48|
KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in China and Hong Kong SAR. Forming part of KPMG’s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years, especially in China. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business not only in China but globally.
- Carrying out quality audit service in Asset Management sector, Private Equity firms, PE Real Estates (PERE) and Infrastructure
- Auditing financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Inspecting internal systems and controls, assessing risk management tactics
- Reporting systematic errors or fraud indicators and investigating specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explaining audit findings and recommending solutions
- Maintaining regular communication with team members, partner, clients on issues and the progress of the engagement
- Qualified accountant with Asset Management audit experience in the Private Equity and/or Alternative Investment sector with a major firm
- Solid understanding of the asset management, private equity and capital markets
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Cantonese and / or Mandarin
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant (Investment Management)
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Management Accountant (Family Office)
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£200 - £275 per day + Inside IR35
Senior Management Accountant
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum