Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
|Job Title:||Accountant - Regulatory Reporting|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Shellard|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 15:46|
This is primarily a business focused role that will assist in preparing/reviewing a variety of regulatory returns and monitoring regulatory reconciliations. The role will require the individual to work within a small team within the Finance Department but also be comfortable and confident to liaise with other departments on regulatory matters.
My client is one of the most successful businesses in Stoke that have experienced year on year growth for the last few years. Due to growth and adding complexities in the Finance team, they are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their large finance team and focus on regulatory reporting project work.
- Preparation/Review of monthly, quarterly & annual regulatory returns.
- Preparation/Review of periodic reporting and period accruals for management accounts.
- Help to coordinate finance projects in relation to new markets.
- The individual will be expected to keep abreast of industry developments from a regulatory perspective (Point of consumption tax and overseas gaming duties).
- Provide support and cover for other members of the regulatory reporting team.
- Gain in depth knowledge and understanding of company terminology and processes.
- Production of Internal reports for Senior Management.
- Adhoc MIS Report Testing.
- A candidate who has recently who has recently become CIMA/ACCA qualified within the last 2 years
- Ideally wanting some with experience working in a large accounting department within a business.
- Experience of building relationships and working effectively within a team.
- Experience of project work liaising with other teams.
A competitive salary and opportunity to progress within an exciting business!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance Systems
Financial Planning Manager
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits