Accountant (Part Time 3 or 4 days considered)
|Job Title:||Accountant (Part Time 3 or 4 days considered)|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:10|
Manufacturing SME Accountant job, Full or Part Time Considered! C £40,000 plus benefits, flexible working.
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with this growing SME Manufacturing business based in Coventry.
Your new role
- Assistance with month end tasks and reporting
- Adding controls and checks on accounts payable including agency labour and invoice sign off / approval
- Adding and reporting on key P&L KPI's
- Implement and maintain weekly cash flow forecasting
- Weekly review of stock levels and stock reports, challenging the current levels and progress
- Assistance with overhaul of MRP system and process improvements
- Managing the timing of deliveries into subcontractors and stock levels held being delivered to subcontracted processes
- For a project driven and analytical mind, there are lots of aspects of this role which gets in to the detail.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, tenacious and looking for a more flexible way of working. This business understand that work / life balance is important.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of Circa £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, free on site parking and flexible working. This is a full time role, but you do have the option of working a 3 or 4 day week. Standard working hours are 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 7:30am - 12:00 noon on Fridays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000.00 - £56000.00 per annum + enhanced benefits
£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum