Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accountant - Part time Stoke on Trent £35,000- £36,000 pro rata
Your new company
My client based in Stoke on Trent is looking for a qualified Accountant to join their business on a part time basis. You will have full control managing the financials and will be involved in key business decisions reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your new role
You will be working closely with Managing Director and a small team and your duties will include
* Management of P&L and Balance Sheet
* Nominal Ledger Account reconciliations
* Weekly cash flow and monthly projections
* Management of Invoice Factoring
* All Financial and Sales reporting
* Inventory management
* Cost control
* Payment of all creditors, including overseas transactions
* Relationship building with Bank and Auditors
* Yearly Budget Process - Quarterly forecasting
* Filing Monthly and Quarterly VAT
* Preparing Statutory Accounts
* Management of royalties
* Management of the information systems/SAGE financial tool
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with strong analytical skills, great attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines. You will need to manage your own workloads and take full responsibility for the finance function of the company.
What you'll get in return
You will get salary of £35,000- £36,000 ( pro rata) and flexibility to work 21.25 hrs over 3 days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.