Accountant Outsourcing Team Manager
|Job Title:||Accountant Outsourcing Team Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:31|
Accountancy Practice, Team Manager, Newcastle City Centre.
Your new company
An international leading accountancy firm who provide audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations. A rare opportunity has arisen to join the firm at Manager level to successfully lead the Outsourced Accounts team in their Newcastle City Centre office
Your new role
- Managing an Outsourcing team by scheduling, supervising and reviewing work to ensure appropriate standards are met.
- Monitor the workloads of all team members and provide cover where necessary to ensure that work is delivered and quality maintained.
- Performance of the team is controlled and monitored against set targets and procedures so that client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Coaching and developing of team on an ongoing basis, identifying individual's strengths and development areas.
- Ensure effective controls are in place to ensure compliance of Tax and Accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate systems, procedures and controls to meet client and team needs.
- Hold team meetings and positively contribute to team manager meetings with the aim of enhancing performance of the team.
- Managing client relationships - taking new clients from the transition phase through to allocation within the team. Ensure client demands are managed and ultimately met.
- High quality accounting service provided to all clients.
- Display a good working knowledge of all relevant software packages (e.g. Great Plains, Sage, Netsuite, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Client deadlines & expectations are met or exceeded (client focus, managing self and others, goal/results focus). To be relied upon as long term preferred business partner, not just a technical expert.
- Understands and enables the team to prepare accurate management accounts, adding value wherever possible (technical, problem solving).
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant at ACA or ACCA level
- Substantial experience in accountancy practice
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience in stakeholder communication
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary
- Progression and further learning opportunities
- City Centre office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's