£30000 - £35000 per annum
26 days ago
To deliver high quality financial reporting across a range of client types, including companies, trusts and partnerships. Communicate with the team directly on all accounting issues and resolve issues independently, providing support and training as required.
This growing business is a local success story and continues to grow from strength to strength. This position is key to that continued growth and will play a pivotal role.
- Production and review of Trust and Company accounts to ensure compliance with FRS 102 and IFRS
- Review accounts prepared by other staff, ensuring work is carried out accurately and in line with current procedures, liaising with them regarding any problem areas
- Providing continuous feedback to team members based on accounts/bookkeeping reviews including full reviews of bookkeeping entries
- Point of contact for team members' queries providing support for junior staff and guidance to ensure effective resolution
- Identifying knowledge gaps and updating shared knowledge resources as appropriate
- Identifying and reporting areas for system development and contributing to strategies to resolve issues
- Monitoring shared mailboxes
- Resolve complex technical accounting issues
- Interim accounting assignments - to prepare management accounts and other ad-hoc accounting reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Assist in other technical and administrative areas within the Company as may reasonably be
At least 2 year's experience in a similar accounting environment and holds or is working towards a relevant accounting qualification.
Competitive salary & package