£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
3 days ago
9 to 12 months
Hays Senior Finance
A fabulous 9 to 12 month contract for maternity cover with a wonderful Swansea based manufacturing business. A tight knit friendly team. You will have a broad and interesting role looking after the finances for a busy division within the company. Hybrid working with flexible hours.
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts (including accruals/prepayments/provisions, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis against forecast)
- Produce ad hoc analysis reports for senior management when required
- Liaise with Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger to ensure accurate & timely cut-off - cover for holidays.
- Investigate & report on monthly operating results for the division
- Prepare monthly analyses of income, expenditure & profitability
- Report on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Prepare rolling cashflow forecast
- Support month end, year end and audit processes
- Liaising & working with other client key stakeholders - Audit/Accounts Teams, Customers & Suppliers & other key stakeholders.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified (or strong Finalist/QBE Accountant)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to produce quality accounts and financial work under pressure
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications - Excel
- Previous use of Sage desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve & a passion to deliver top quality work both independently & as part of a team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.