|Salary:||£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael McGibbon|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 17:36|
Accountant job in Wirral for a school group. £36000
Your new company
A growing charity that manages a number of Schools in the Wirral area. Fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that adds significant value to the local community.
Your new role
- Assisting with the Annual budget setting and five years financial plans.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary.
- Provision of high quality monthly management information to support effective decision making.
- Monitoring of cash flow and bank accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of year end accounts and the external audit.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Financial returns, including Education Funding Agency returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of the VAT returns.
- Financial transaction processing.
- Financial systems maintenance and development.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have experience of budgeting and forecasting as well as providing a management accounting service to an organisation.
Candidates should be qualified or qualified by experience.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer as well as a hybrid working policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£41000 - £49000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
Director of Finance
£49,023 to £59,634 depending on skills and experience
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum