|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harry Buckley|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 10:58|
The Financial Accountant will support the Finance Manager across all aspects of the business, with a focus on month end and technical accounting.
The client is an instantly-recognisable FMCG brand. They have an excellent company culture, with great benefits on offer.
- Manage all financial affairs and reporting requirements for 6-7 branches & subsidiaries.
- Day to day liaison with the local accounting providers for the given branches - for VAT/CIT/other statutory reporting requirements and any current projects
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare annual accounts for 6-7 branches & subsidiaries.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes for the UK entity (& its branches)
- Responsible for marketing accruals on monthly & quarterly basis - liaise with local marketing, commercial finance & Accounts Payable teams to ensure all parties are aligned and correct accruals are booked on monthly/quarterly basis.
The successful will be a newly qualified accountant, or passed finalist, from either an industry or practice background. They will have a passion for the brand and be willing to get stuck in and learn.
Opportunity to work for a global company with great culture and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum