£42000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
Based in Cambridgeshire this is a newly created role reporting directly in to the finance director.
My client is fast paced and growing business, and are a market leader in their field.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing regular balance sheet journals, transactions and reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly reporting
- Managing the finance team and supporting their development
- Assisting with production of year-end statutory accounts and supporting external audit
- Streamlining, documenting, and implementing company processes
- Assisting with cashflow management, monitoring and reporting
- Supporting implementation and testing of new ERP and reporting systems
- Ad hoc projects and data analysis and manipulation as required in support of team objectives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experienced in financial reporting
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Strong accounting knowledge and technical ability
- Good process knowledge with confidence to propose and make changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with a desire to progress and take on additional responsibility
- Team-working skills
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a desire to get the job done
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.