|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 13:52|
This is an opportunity for someone looking for a varied role with scope for development within a professional services business based in the heart of St Albans.
An established professional services business based in St Albans with national reach.
- Ownership of bookkeeping aspect
- Raising the firm's internal payroll each month liaising with HR
- Supporting with month end
- Supporting the firm's annual budget and half-yearly forecasting processes.
- Understanding key performance indicators and analysis of variances to support the Practice Manager/ Financial Controller in the department's reporting responsibilities.
- Assisting with quarterly reporting of KPI's
- Preparation of P11D's and PSA
- Ensuring data integrity of nominal ledger and that balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Providing the tax team with analysis of various expense headings
- Assistance in providing the necessary information to prepare the statutory accounts
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience in a practice environment
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Competent in preparing accounts in a practice environment
- An interest in the Accountancy industry
- Practice Management System (CCH)
- Advanced Microsoft experience
- Qualified o in AAT, CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Or qualified by experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment, thrives on working with others
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- A minimum of 23 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Membership of pension and life assurance scheme
- Access to private health care
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance support for challenging life times, plus more
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's