|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Freddie Boath|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:34|
My client is currently looking for a qualified candidate with extensive experience in capital accounting in the Housing sector. The Capital Accountant will take ownership of the function as a whole and need to work fairly autonomously.
My client is a growing housing association in the property and housing sector based in High Wycombe.
The key responsibilities of the Capital Accountant will be:
- Recording and recognising all capital transactions
- To support the various stakeholders in key decision making
- To lead on the preparation of the year-end accounts
- To maintain effective governance through internal and external audit reviews
- To manage the financial appraisal and accounting for the organisations development and regeneration programme
The successful candidate for the Capital Accountant will:
- Be qualified, ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA
- Proven experience of working with fixed assets and financial balance sheet accounting.
- Competent up to date knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge of development appraisals.
- Ability to work with complex data sets.
- Efficient across Microsoft suite
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 42k per year
International Programme Accountant
£39k - 42k per year
Accountant - Charity
£30000.00 - £32500.00 per annum
Interim Senior Accountant
£350 - 400 per day
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£40000 - £47000 per annum