|Salary:||36000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 15:24|
An exciting career opening has arisen to work for this expanding independent Practice. The firm is very well established and has an impressive client base.
Reporting to Director level, you will enjoy a varied and challenging role within a very professional and highly motivated team. As well as offering varied and interesting work, you will also enjoy a very healthy work v life balance.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management and annual statutory accounts
- Calculating annual Corporation Tax and Quarterly VAT returns
- Providing general business advice for a portfolio of clients which is diverse and includes some European entities.
- Potential scope for audit work
- The firm has performed strongly and has ambitious plans to develop the client portfolio further.
- To secure this role you must already have experience of working within a firm of Accountants and ideally have a wide range of technical skills.
Ideally you will have worked in Practice for at least 3 years and possess sound technical skills, with the ability and motivation to develop your technical expertise further. Strong communication skills are also essential as you will liaise extensively with both small privately owned clients as well as large corporations.
This is an excellent opportunity with to join a supportive local employer whose client commitment is exceptional. A competitive salary is offered along with on-site parking, holidays start at 20 days although increase with service to 25 days and they work a 37 hour week.
Fletcher George provides a Financial Recruitment service, acting as both an employment business and agency. We welcome all relevant applications to the above role however due to the volume of responses Fletcher George can ONLY respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's