£250.00 - £300.00 per day
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
This small company who is going through a period of massive growth is looking to recruit an interim accountant. They promote a unique mix of personalities and provide a professional, fun and extremely supportive environment. The role will be based at their London office, Monday to Friday.
Your new role
- Manage the accounts preparation
- Preparing and managing the personal tax returns for additional clients and ensuring they are submitted on time
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Building client relationships and undertaking business development
- Preparation of statutory accounts
What you'll need to succeed
It is required to be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in the above tasks. Experience using Xero is essential. Diligent and thorough, with a strong attention to detail. What you'll get in return In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £300 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be.