Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accountant £30,000- £35,000 Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client based in Stoke on Trent is looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team and support Finance Director with producing quality financial information to sustain business growth plans. This role has a long term potential for a Newly Qualified Accountant to grow into a Financial Controller.
Your new role
As an Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties
- Producing the management information pack for the UK business and subsidiaries for board meetings
- Responsibility for preparation of quarterly financial report, management, discussion and analysis as well as related filings to Group, for review by management
- Supporting, leading, mentoring and training the accounting team and the indirect reports
- Reviewing and delivering monthly and quarterly financial performance under IFRS
- Acting as the financial lead for the external audit process
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring all budgeting and forecasting
- Use technology to automate financial functions and maintenance of GL
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified accountant, ideally with hands on experience in a similar role, technical expertise in IFRS, internal controls and budgeting. You will be keen to develop and progress your career in finance. This role is ideal for a newly qualified accountant who is looking to gain more experience and grow into a bigger role while working closely with the Finance Director
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.