£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + very generous pension
15 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant.
Leading national business with a diversified portfolio of business interests.
- Lead, manage and review the accurate, timely and efficient processing of property-related expenditure and associated payments, ensuring compliance with internal policies, controls and SLAs.
- Develop, implement and monitor processes, systems and controls to manage and mitigate risk whilst optimising resources, delivering good customer service and accurately processing and recording property-related expenditure and associated payments.
- Deliver and make recommendations to continuously improve the production and analysis of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports, to meet regulatory and internal reporting requirements.
- Co-ordinate, analyse and control the production of property budgets and forecasts, in collaboration with key stakeholders within the Department and Group Finance, to accurately predict future expenditure, effectively manage costs, minimise variances, allocate resources and meet Group targets.
- Qualified accountant
- Available at short notice - 2 weeks maximum
- Able to commute to the office in Stratford Upon Avon 2-3 days per week
- 15% bonus
- 12% pension
- 25 days annual leave