Accountancy Practice Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Accountancy Practice Tax Manager|
|Location:||Darlington, County Durham|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 15:09|
Award winning firm, Varied Tax role, free parking, progression, flexible working.
Your new company
An award winning, North East Accountancy Firm are looking for a mixed tax professional to join the firm at management level. This position has become available due to the intake of additional tax clients and the firm continuously expanding. This opportunity will be perfect for someone already at management level, or assistant manager level and looking to progress in a varied role.
Your new role
The key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Providing tax advice and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Ensuring that all compliance is completed and deadlines met.
- To prepare more complex tax computations.
- Preparation and review of tax accounting disclosures in company accounts.
- Tax audit review work.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- To attend client meetings.
- Management, development and work review of the tax trainees.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this post, you will require the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- CTA/ATT qualified with a background of working in tax in a practice environment.
- Methodical approach to work with attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills with both staff and clients.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and take appropriate action.
- Experience working with a varied client base in both personal and corporate tax.
- Ability to adapt leadership style for different team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve client deadlines.
What you'll get in return
In addition to an attractive salary, this accountancy practice offers a contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays and flexible working or part time options. All employees get access to Perkbox corporate benefits as well as a cycle to work scheme and a discounted health scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Darlington based job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job in Darlington isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy on 0191 2613982 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's