Accountancy Practice Qualified Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Accountancy Practice Qualified Senior Internal Auditor|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:48|
Accountancy Practice, Newcastle City Centre, Progression.
Your new company
A top Accountancy Firm are looking to expand their Internal Audit team by introducing a Qualified Senior to support the already successful running of the firm. This role will suit a candidate who is already established in the internal market, and is driven to progress their career in this field.
Your new role
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
* Understand the key risks and controls put in place in the Client's Annual Audit Plan.
* Manage, perform and control internal audit assignments by planning, conducting and reporting.
* Draft audit planning documents for approval.
* Undertake review work in respect of significant findings.
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful as a Senior Internal Auditor you will:
* Be ACA, ACCA, IIA or CIMA qualified or nearing completion.
* Previous experience of working in internal audit and have good technical knowledge.
* Ability to review and control technical content of work.
* Good working relationship and communication with clients to understand their needs.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Encourage teamwork and develop leadership skills.
* Be able to travel to more local client's sites so occasional overnight stays and access to a car with full licence is necessary.
What you'll get in return
* An attractive salary up to £40,000
* Opportunity to support an international large firm at senior level
* Further progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this internal audit job in Newcastle, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job in Newcastle isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy on 0191 261 3982 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Manager - Professional Accountancy Practice
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Perth & Kinross
Audit & Accounts General Practice Senior
42000 - 50000 + progression + Benefits
Accounts Senior – Qualified ACA
45000 - 50000
Qualified Audit Senior - Southampton
+ Excellent Benefits