40000 - 50000
27 days ago
Blue Roof Accountants
- Full time though 4 days /week will be considered
- Role can be built around other commitments if needed (e.g. school times and holidays)
- Six-monthly bonus scheme based on profitability of the firm
My client is a well-established, friendly and ambitious accountancy practice based in Bournemouth. With a push towards growth over the next 2-5 years they now have a unique and exciting opportunity to lead their well-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants.
This new senior role will be instrumental in driving the firm forwards both with client care and practice development initiatives.
This role will suit a qualified Accountant who is ambitious and focussed on client delivery with an entrepreneurial spirit.
About the practice
- c300 clients including multiple High Net Worth and c70 Limited Companies
- Business advisory
- Accounts, CT, VAT, Payroll, Bookkeeping
- Loyal and diverse client base
- Established 15 years
- Loyal team of 3 plus retiring full time Director, plus part time owner-Director (FCA).
Role and Accountabilities
This is a varied and versatile role where you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor the team of 3 staff
- Act as principal of the firm in key client relationships, ensuring quality, accuracy and client service
- Help grow the client base through new marketing, branding and outreach initiatives
- Improve internal processes to streamline and digitise the practice
- Assist the current owner-Director (part time, ex-EY, FCA) with optimising the profitability of the business and ICAEW practice assurance and standards
- Fully qualified ACA
- Public practice experience, ideally small or medium sized firm, min 5yrs
- Proven experience of motivating and managing a loyal team
- Professionalism and gravitas, being one of the leading faces of the firm
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Committed and accountable.
- Embraces change and continuous improvement
After two years, opportunity for equity participation, sharing in dividend income and the capital exit of the business.