|Salary:||40000 - 50000 plus great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 15:25|
Are you an ambitious ACA Qualified Accountant who is interested in making a strategic career move to further your career in a progressive and growing firm of Chartered Accountants?
If yes, our client will welcome you and create an exciting role in their firm. You will be a client facing Accountant who enjoys a mixed role offering both a full accounting and advisory service to your Client Portfolio – which will also include some Audit work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your clients to offer them the best possible advice both at Year End and also through out their accounting year
- Statutory accounts preparation for a huge range of clients, some with a significant annual turnover
- Planning and review of Audit and relevant findings
- Overseeing the compliance work and some supervision of more junior staff including active ACA studiers
The role will be an exciting one for you if:
- You are an ambitious ACA
- You are looking to engineer a career with huge potential over the coming years
Your rewards will be:
- A career opportunity to supervise staff; gain excellent internal and external relationships and develop not only your compliance skill set however a move into advisory work
- 25 days holiday, private parking plus a range of other benefits
The salary band of £40,000 to £55,000 - has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will vary according to Qualification and relevant Accounting, Audit and review experience.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.