ACA/ACCA Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||ACA/ACCA Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Chatfield|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 20:37|
Work within the core financial reporting team within a market leading organisation within Peterborough.
This role is looking for someone with a practice background who has a technical mindset. You will be responsible for a number tasks including monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasts.
This Peterborough based client has undergone considerable growth (40%) in recent years and is a market leader in its field. Specialising in sales and distribution they are renowned for being forward thinking. With great reviews from its employees this organisation has been described as a great place to work and develop. The company culture is described as a culture of development.
- Cash management -monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
- Statutory accounts production under FRS 102, budgets and forecasts
- Liaise tax and audit teams
- Work alongside senior staff to advise on technical issues
- Oversee the preparation and submission of regulatory returns to external bodies such as HMRC
- ACA / ACCA qualified candidate
- Practice experience / first time mover is desirable
- Excellent Communicator
- Proven analytic skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- This role provides an extremely competitive salary for a role of this level (up to £45,000).
- There is also great progression and development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays and a scheme which enables you to buy and sell holiday.
- Additional benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Part-time Finance Director
Brighton, East Sussex
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior FP&A Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare
Head of Accounting
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits