|Job Title:||M&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 16:22|
A dynamic M&A Analyst is required to join a Leading company based in Central London.
The role sits within the Business Development team to identify and advise on the best opportunities for the company to increase shareholder value through M&A. There will be a particular focus on providing research and analytical support.
- Financial Modelling and Valuation
- Research and Data Collection
- Working to tight Deadlines and Effective Time Management
- Building strong business relationships
- Business case formulation
- Strategic evaluation
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally CFA qualification
- Good Understanding of valuations and modelling
- Strong Excel
- Transaction an Due diligence management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's