|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-23 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 10:21|
A Highly Established 4* Hotel Group are looking for Financial Controller to be responsible for all aspects of finance for one of their premium hotels in London.
This is a Superb opportunity to join a Fast paced Finance Team where you will be integral to the success and profitability of the business.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has gained experience within the hotel or leisure/hospitality industry. With strong communications skills you will be able to liaise and influence at all levels of a business
- Management of a finance team
- Prepare monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Preparation of weekly financial reports including forecasting of profits, cash and payroll.
- Work closely with the business to guide managers regarding performance and ensure adherence to financial policies
- Liaise with department managers regarding costs within their departments providing insightful analysis and challenge.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£56000 - £64000 per annum + Bonus
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Strategic Financial Analysis Lead
£50,345 to £57,917 plus £2,000/£4,000 accountancy allowance
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Interim Finance Director
St. Austell, Cornwall