Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-04 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 10:23|
My client, a leading hospitality company, are looking for a talented and driven Senior Management Accountant to join their Finance Team.
This is an excellent opportunity in which you will work closely with and report to senior managers however also be given responsibility of managing two direct reports.
You will be an experienced accountant within the hotel or hospitality industry and with strong communications skills you will be able to liaise and influence at all levels of a business.
- You will report into the Group Financial Controller and have management of two direct reports within the finance team
- Liaise with department managers providing insightful analysis and challenge.
- Interpret and prepare data for management reporting
- Authorising and maintaining payroll records and ensuring quarterly VAT reconciliations and payments are carried out as per HMRC requirements.
- Accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum