Finance Manager - Fixed Assets
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Fixed Assets|
|Salary:||£55,000 + significant bonus + bens|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 12:00|
Your main responsibility will be to lead the financial reporting, accounting & control for the Fixed Assets & Project teams.
You will work closely with the Financial Controller to develop a best in class financial and reporting capability for fixed assets.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Financial Reporting - ensuring the integrity and full statutory compliance of financial statements externally and providing high quality first line reporting internally.
- Financial Control - ensuring that the controls are designed and operated effectively through the control framework and that processes are documented and risk and control matrices are developed.
- Relationship management with external auditors (Big 4) and to ensure full compliance with best practice.
- Partnering the Property Finance team to ensure internal processes and handoffs are understood.
- To manage and develop the team, identify talent and create an environment of continuous improvement.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with proven man management experience ideally gained within a fast paced commercial environment.
You will possess a deep understanding of the core principles of asset accounting processes.
With rounded technical expertise and robust influencing skills. You will have the ability to challenge others whilst maintaining a strong, professional relationship.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Director
St. Austell, Cornwall
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits