|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 11:26|
driven Finance Manager to join their Finance Team.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast paced finance team where you will be integral to the success and profitability of the business.
You will be an experienced accountant within the hotel or hospitality industry and with strong communications skills you will be able to liaise and influence at all levels of a business
- Management of a two direct reports within the finance team
- Timely production of monthly management accounts
- Interpret and prepare data for management reporting
- Authorising and maintaining payroll records and ensuring quarterly VAT reconciliations and payments are carried out as per HMRC requirements.
- Liaise with department managers providing insightful analysis and challenge.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Director
St. Austell, Cornwall
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum
City of London, London
£56000 - £64000 per annum + Bonus