M&A Associate - Corporate Finance
|Job Title:||M&A Associate - Corporate Finance|
|Start Date:||2019-05-29 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 11:41|
An entrepreneurial corporate finance firm in Central London is expanding and urgently requires a Corporate Finance Associate with extensive M&A experience to join this dynamic, fast paced organisation.
The role includes:
- Being responsible for leading the execution of M&A advisory mandates with support from the MD and senior team
- Getting involved with deal origination and wider business building and strategic initiatives.
- Supervising and mentoring initially one analyst.
- Providing top class technical skills including financial analysis and modelling
- Lead clients and teams through the entire M&A process
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA or CFA qualified
- Excellent academic background including minimum 2:1 degree
- At least 3-5 years post qualified experience transaction experience from a top tier institution and/or boutique
- Proven ability to lead clients and teams through the entire M&A process
- Experience of supervising junior staff
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's